Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tuina Chinese Massage

http://www.acupressure.com/applications/tuina_chinese_massage.htm
The above link gives you some basic information about this method of healing.  This is a new to my "Be good to Your Body and it will Be Good to You" Plan.  I went for my first treatment of Tuina with Ginna Blair of Healing Hands  when I was hurting so much and desparate for relief.  I really only knew that it was based on Chinese medicine and no needles involved.  Ok. let's give it a try, I thought.  It was 75 minutes of bliss.  I could feel the pain evaporating, much like the hot rocks therapy...just absorbing the pain in my extremities and I can relax in my body again.  Midway through the session I had tears of relief.  Pain steals so much of your energy, you don't even realize until you get relief.  That day I didn't even take a nap!  Of course I was crying and went to bed at 6pm, but no nap!?  that is impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment