Saturday, July 23, 2011

silver buckets



To be in this world with you is a glorious thing.

I long to tell you about my hearts longing, my love, my connection to you and to all things here in this world and the next one too.

words used to come to me like a soft summer rain,

regular and gentle

I could easily gather them up in my mind in so many small silver buckets

then I would sort them lovingly into meaningful phrases that told my heart's story. 

Now, my heart lives in this beautiful place of overflowing love and gratitude. 
 The words are coming but so they are so inadequate for this kind of overflowing joy.  I don't have enough silver buckets in my mind. 
So... Don't worry about the words, my love.  Just come close and hold my hand, let's watch this love storm together, and share our hearts stories with no words.

No comments:

Post a Comment