Monday, July 18, 2011

yoga magic

Yoga is a delight!  The process and the results!  Delight is exactly what I feel when I'm shaking from exertion but still I can do it!  I can move my body and I can follow directions.  I'm getting stronger all the time.  Not that long ago I had difficulty making coffee because it was hard to remember the steps or to follow the directions.  I had to use a to-go cup because I couldn't pick up a real one without shaking and spilling it everywhere.  The first time I drank coffee out of a ceramic mug at the coffee shop my Mom had tears in her eyes because I could drink it like any other coffee junkie.  I can read grown up books now and play sudoku.  They said my brain damage was permanent, but they were wrong.  I'm not like I was, but I'm way better!!  I bow to my Yoga teacher for her assistance in this road to wellness.  Namaste.  (which means, the Light in me sees and honors the Light in you)

No comments:

Post a Comment